Duration: 4 Hour
• 1 h: Transfer from the ship to ethno village
• 2 h: Lunch on the farm with home-made food, national drinks, local musicinas and dance
• 1 h: Transfer to the ship
City tour Belgrade
Duration: 3.5 Hour
• 15 min: Transfer from ship to Kalemegdan Fortress
• 1 h 30 min: Belgrade sightseeing tour by bus
• 30 min: Drink refreshments in the center of Belgrade
• 1 h: Free time on the Republic Square and main pedestrian zone
Belgrade is the capital and the largest city of Serbia. It is located at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers, where the Pannonian Plain meets the Balkans. Its name translates to White city. Belgrade is one of the oldest cities in Europe. The first urban settlement was built here in the 3rd century BC by the Celts. Not far from Belgrade, is Vinca, a settlement older than the Mesopotamia.
City tour includes the narrow center of the city with oldest and most valuable landmarks of the city. Pleasant to walk, interesting sightseeing, have offered a multitude of cultural legacy, but also shops and places to take a break.